Friday, September 30, 2005

My Master Piece: "Sarcasm"



It's finally finished! If you guys remember and refer to my blog under "Before" you'll see a blank canvas. Now....a master piece. Hey if a life sized tin can stick figure of cokes holding a pepsi can go for $3,000 I wonder how much I can get for mine? I'll throw in the matching living set for free if I can get half a mill for my creativity. My canvas painting is a painting of my living room where the painting resides painted inside the painting. Confused? Just take a look at it carefully. It's a painting with in the painting with in the painting of pretty much itself. Art critics would think this a reflection of my "ego"or "self centered". I like to call this piece .........sarcasm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Body found near stadium
The Enquirer The body of a man was discovered on the river bank near the Paul Brown Stadium about 9:15 a.m. today.
Jim Thompson ebay scam

October 03, 2005 6:37 PM

 
Blogger Rico said...

stupid spammers

October 06, 2005 9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home