Thursday, April 14, 2005

Before



After getting my couch, coffee table set, barstools, some fake plants (cause I'm lazy to water them) I figured I need something on my walls. So I went out and got some big blank piece of canvas about 36x48 to create my masterpiece. Some place in San Carlos was having a huge canvas sale and it costed like 20 something bucks. That's a pretty good price compared to what I've seen at Michaels and whatevers on the net.

I have and idea what to make. Either I'm a genius or it's just one of the stupidest ideas I've ever had. I'm not going to say much cause you're just going to have to stay tuned until my next posting "After". But all I can say is it will ONLY work on my living room wall and no where else.

I figure a big piece of canvas aint going to be enough to fill walls. I'm working on obtaining a large piece of glass. Around the edge of the glass I'm going to add oak staind wood. I guess I'll be making a trip to Home Depot for some stain, oak wood, and some blades. The challenge would be getting the stain to match the same tone as my coffee table.

Stay tuned....

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Hey! You can design the next Bearcat Logo and sell it to them for $35,000! Let me know if you need any help from me!

April 14, 2005 2:53 PM

 
Blogger cindy said...

Oooh..an artist in progress =)

April 14, 2005 9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home