Monday, October 10, 2005

Fleet Week




On Saturday I ended up checking out fleet week in San Francisco. Instead of driving, a buddy if mine and I decided to take the train to avoid all the traffic.

Turns out we had to walk a ways to the area where the air show was happening which was located a little after fishermans Warf. What we thought was going to take 15 minutes to like an hour. I think it was mostly because we had to take a rest.

We found a bar with 80 beers on tap called Jack's Cannery Bar. Then all of a sudden we heard this harsh crashing noise. It turned out to be an F-16 fighter flying right above the bar. The noise coming from the two engines resonated through the brick building.

Later the Blue Angels came out. It was pretty cool. They'd flip around do cork screws and even stall in mid air. I took some video shots but I'd have to figure out a way to share them on the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home