Thursday, January 26, 2006

My first NBA basketball game


My first NBA basketball game courtesy of one of my VP's who came out from Texas. It was the Golden State Warriors vs the Houston Mavericks. So I guess I went to go SEE the game but really I spent more time observing everything else around me. Sorry I've never really been much of a sports fan....I'd rather join the game than watch by standing on the side lines with my beer gut hanging out painted with the teams colors ....just my opinion :-). But anyway here are some of my interesting observations:

* Why do basketball coaches wear suits and football coaches wear jeans/jacket? Baseball coaches wear their own teams uniform...

* The ideal basketball cheerleader seems to be gaunt and anorexic compared to football cheerleaders.

* Basketball fans tend to pay particualar attention on looking more business casual...does mean you'll see more attractive people.........but dress up for a basketball game?

* They have a live band!

* Their garlic parmesian fries need less oil and more cooking

*DO NOT SIT next to white trash. They will spoil the atmosphere regardless if they are fans of the winning team. Do not make any eye contact if they are fans of the losing team. They're generally in the mood to physically take their anger out on someone especially after they have guzzled 8 drinks of the cheapest alcohol beverage they can get their hands on.

Other than that it was an experience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn white trash ruining your atmosphere. I went to Vail this weekend, all the rich people were ruining my atmosphere...and carving up the mountain.

January 31, 2006 2:28 AM

 
Blogger Rico said...

Hmmm would be funny to see the baseball league make coaches walk around the field with suits.

February 25, 2006 12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home