Thursday, June 23, 2005

Funny Comment Today



Today Pat and Andy invite me over to watch the NBA finals. Before we met up at Andy's house, we went into to the near by safeway to pick up a few items. Since I didn't have my Safeway rewards card with me, Andy punched in his home phone number into the check out line keypad. After I paid and the cashier handed me my items, the cashier said "Thank you Mr. Choy". Andy and I started busting out laughing. Now how many Mexicans do you know have the last name Choy?

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

If I used your safeway card when I checked out next time, you think they would call me Mr. Gomez?

June 24, 2005 2:54 AM

 
Blogger -TP- said...

I say to both of you 'stop hatin'!
hahahah :-)
Rico when you meet your asian wife some day and ur kids come out .. people are gonna look and be like "..Gomez??" :-)

June 27, 2005 7:20 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

You should have bought the lottery. It must have been your lucky day!

July 19, 2005 5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home