Monday, May 16, 2005

Bay 2 Breakers



This was the second time I have done Bay to Breakers and it was a blast. It started off with a train ride where I met up with my long time friend Becky. The train was late but it really didn't matter. Once we got off the train we headed towards a friends place where they hosted the pre game.

We arrived at Todd's and Mark place for the pregame party. There were about 20 of us wearing "white trash" constumes. So pretty much everyone was wearing the infamous wife beater. We pregamed it and loaded our shopping cart with a keg and plenty of alcohol.

I thinks it's pretty funny that the city allows such a party to happen in the middle of streets. We've even walked a keg next to the police and they just laughed. I don't understand the concept of tortillas been thrown but cleaning crews I know would be working overtime.

We lost Brian My. Poor kid didn't even know where he was half the time. The guy disappered and no one heard from him until the next morning. We were all pretty worried and he seemed to not answer his cell. Turns out he left his cell back home. The Boy had an adventure but I'm glad he made it safe.

In general it was all pretty fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger -TP- said...

more pics ! more pics! ;-)

June 06, 2005 9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home