Thursday, October 20, 2005

VW's


Besides my Subaru I think the Volkswagen Jetta is my other favorite car. Did you know that
Volkswagen is known as the largest smallest car maker in the world.....? How does that work? Eventhough I was in a Jetta for a short amount of time, the passenger seat was pretty comfy with a pretty cool round looking adjustment.
Volkswagen manufactures parts for the Porchse. Have you compared the Porsche SUV against the VW tourage (something like that)? They look pretty similar. The first Porsche's were made out of VW parts any way......I've always wondered if I could put a Porsche engine in an old VW Beetle and pull up to a racing line against some dude in a corvette or a mustang :-).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked my car. = )

October 23, 2005 5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home