Sunday, July 03, 2005

Farewell Pat



Friday was Pat's, my co worker's, last day. He's one of the best guys to work with. If there was a word that describes a person who "works hard and plays hard" you'd find his photo in the dictionary.

It's funny though cause I know a lot of these fun hard working people through a program called the NCA program. The New College Associates program lead by a very cool recruiter who recruited us from different parts of the country straight out of college. We tend to group together for fun and events. It really felt like being a freshmen in college once again meeting new people from different areas and backgrounds for a common reason...this time to exploit our knowledge obtained from school at an enterprise company.

I've always expected that working for a tech company I'd be working around the biggest nerds that ran around with their pants up to their chest and a button up shirt sporting a pocket protector. Instead I've found myself working with the coolest guys and the sweetest girls. But one by one they are disappearing. Once again it brings me back to the college days where the guys that I have met my freshmen year end up disappearing after graduation. So happy to see everyone advanced higher in life or move to another area....but so sad to see them leave.

Pat I give you props and I hope you do well as you continue your journey in your career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home