Tuesday, October 31, 2006

India Day....I don't know... I'm in heaven!

So I met the beautiful women named Zuleyka Rivera. They say she's the most beautiful women in the year of 2006. I guess that's why they crowned her Miss Universe.

She only spoke Spanish and a little bit of English. But I managed to get on stage and ask her in Spanish if she could take a picture with me. She immediately pushed everyone out of the way to take a picture...with whoooo....ME!. Major props to my best photographer Roger Hoover he is the man.

7 Comments:

Blogger -TP- said...

Did you ask what she was doing after the party :o)

October 31, 2006 2:10 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Holy sh*t! You said it? You told her "Hola Mi Perrita!"? That stuff works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnWrvylYjYw

October 31, 2006 2:43 PM

 
Blogger Rico said...

Damn straight it works! I'm Rico Suave remember?

November 01, 2006 1:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, are you sure you're in India for work? :P

November 01, 2006 11:35 AM

 
Blogger !xotelle said...

hmm...Isn't she under age to drink?!? ;)

November 01, 2006 11:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... where's the photo?!?

November 07, 2006 6:11 PM

 
Blogger theduderog said...

Rico makes the magic happen...I just try to capture it.

November 22, 2006 12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home