Friday, March 03, 2006

Time to shred!




I heard about this sale going on at this snowboard shop. I figured I need a new pair of boots. It turns out I walked out of the shop with new boots, board, and bindings. Not just some plain boots, board, and bindings but the top of the line high performance space age technology could offer. I'm not kidding....my board is 90% air by volume and 10% aircraft aluminum.....aluminum bindings...and feather light boots. I'm literally going to be flying down the slopes. ......... now is a good time to invest in a good helmet.




My setup:
156 Burton T6
MIG Ride Bindings
Burton SL8 boots

Anyone wanna challenge me to a race? The first one down the "WALL" at Kirkwood without dieing wins.

5 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

You should get the Giro helmets with the speakers :)

That's some sweet equipment~ :)

March 03, 2006 3:05 PM

 
Blogger Powderridin said...

Damn, how much did you pay? I bet I can spank you down The Wall, moguls or not. I taste a challenge, too bad I live in Colorado. Well next time I'm at Kirkwood you are coming and I'm spanking you!
My new snowboard is prettier than yours, and the same size. You like the shorter boards? I like big, long boards!

March 04, 2006 8:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeeeet! When are we going up?

March 05, 2006 10:50 PM

 
Blogger Rico said...

update: I think I just rekindled my love for snowboarding! I got a taste of the new board on Sunday. This is so reponsive I can make hair pin turns by just thinking about it and it can hold an edge to the point where my body is literally parallel to the ground! The only problem now is I think I need the next board size up....I need more SPEEEEEED...You guys need to come up!

March 06, 2006 9:22 AM

 
Blogger Anitatab said...

Wow...cool beans!

I bet I can get down the slope faster than you, ha!

April 13, 2006 2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home